Try channel 00, or 91. RCA is weird like that and made those the default settings for inputs. It was kind of smart on their part too, just in case you happened to lose the remote. Also since its an RCA brand TV you can walk into Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Circuit City, etc and pick up an RCA universal remote for $9.99, and all you need to do is pop in some batteries and you’re good to go.
- My TV only has a digital output (Optical or Coaxial), and my receiver only has RCA inputs – how do I connect it?
- Do the new 3D TVs show 2D pictures too? Or is it just 3D?
- Is it possible to hook TWO surround systems together for more sound?
- How do I hook a Blu-Ray player up to Two TVs?
- Do I want to buy a Plasma, LCD or LED TV?
- Is there a remote under $500 that will control my entire system and that I can program without a degree in remote programming?
- Why is my surround sound shutting off when loud explosions or volume increases occur?
- How do you stream video from a Media Center PC to a TV in another room? Options for wiring?
- Can an SDTV work with HDTV Broadcasts?
- How do I get better sound out of my XBOX 360 through my DVD built in sound system without an Optical Input?