Television manuals specifically say not to use an alcohol based solvent. If you want the best cleaning solution for TVs, Laptops, Glasses, etc go to Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA, whoever and pick up the Monster Screen Clean kit for $20. Its a large bottle of a specially formulated, ALCOHOL FREE solution that I have used for over 5 years. I travel with a small bottle for my glasses when I’m on the road and use it on my glasses, laptop, lcd computer monitor, tube TVs and plasmas.Also, don’t ever clean your LCD while it is warm, you should clean it in the morning before you turn it on. If the TV is remotely warm that can also cause the streaks. Think of your windows on your car when they are warm and water gets on it, it streaks, but when the same thing happens and the glass is cool, there are no problems.
- My TV only has a digital output (Optical or Coaxial), and my receiver only has RCA inputs – how do I connect it?
- Do the new 3D TVs show 2D pictures too? Or is it just 3D?
- Is it possible to hook TWO surround systems together for more sound?
- How do I hook a Blu-Ray player up to Two TVs?
- Do I want to buy a Plasma, LCD or LED TV?
- Is there a remote under $500 that will control my entire system and that I can program without a degree in remote programming?
- Why is my surround sound shutting off when loud explosions or volume increases occur?
- How do you stream video from a Media Center PC to a TV in another room? Options for wiring?
- Can an SDTV work with HDTV Broadcasts?
- How do I get better sound out of my XBOX 360 through my DVD built in sound system without an Optical Input?